7.22.2010

The End

Tomorrow is my last day as a nanny with these cute ones:
Dan's last day of work is on Saturday.
I cannot believe how fast this summer has gone by!
We pack, clean, & we're on the road again!
I just made a reservation at a hotel in
Des Moines, Iowa.. okay... weird!
This is all actually happening!
We will stay there overnight when we travel to
Cleveland, Ohio.

Things I am looking forward to on the road:
(in no particular order)
1. Books on tape.
2. Seeing parts of America I have never seen before.
3. Laughing until we are silly.
4. Relaxing at our hotel in Iowa.
5. Summer storms in the Mid-West.
6. Playing road games in the moving truck to stay alert.
7. Finding some new/fun place to eat at.
8. Good music of course.
9. Seeing Matt & Taylor Hall the night we get there.
10. Arriving in Cleveland to see my new home for the next 4 years!!

Stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! That's very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY! You don't know me, but I grew up with your husband and I came across your blog and I was so excited to see you guys! My blog is private so you can't see mine unless I have your email. Talk to danny and he'll tell you the time we got kicked out of sunday school for making fun of the teacher!! hahaha my email is meaganbriggs3@gmail.com

    (I'm totally normal...lol)

    ReplyDelete