8.23.2010

The Weekend.

We attended the Greek Festival,

helped out our friends at their garage sale,
attended a wedding,
went to waffle night at the Clark's,
and celebrated our Anniversary.
Our Anniversary fell on a Sunday this year.
We decided to make a Sunday dinner together.
We attempted to make Chicken Cordon Bleu...
It turned out pretty good!
We also made cinnamon rolls.
YUM!
After dinner, Dan surprised me.
He knows how much I miss the beach.
He took me to Lake Erie!
I cried when I saw the beach.
It was so comforting to see that this is so close to where we live.
Even though it is not the beach, it sure looks like it!
Dan wants to take me out for a special Anniversary dinner tonight.
I am very excited to find out where we are going!

1 comment:

  1. Whitney were both married and have blogs! we're so mature. do you guys live in ohio now? it looks like a good time.

    ReplyDelete