Yes, we are alive and well!
Things have been a little too busy
around here lately.
Fortunately, we have been able to
squeeze in some fun!
Brandon came into town for his
dental school interview.
We went out to dinner with everyone
the first night he was here.
Then the next night we went
camping at Pymatuning Lake.
(On the border of Ohio & Pennsylvania)
Isn't that beautiful!?
Dan wants to go back when it is snowing.
I can't wait to go back in the summer :)
We finally got around to putting
some picture frames up.
It makes such the difference!
Dan was very patient with me
as I planned where to place the frames,
and he hung them up for me.
I think it looks pretty good so far.
I look forward to adding more frames soon.
We got to have the Jensens over for dinner,
and introduced them to The Pizookie.
They loved it :)
We also got to be there when Matt & Taylor
announced that they are pregnant to all their friends!
We are so excited!
Congratulations Matt & Taylor!!
Lots of fun things happening around here!
More to come.

so I stalked you and found your blog...SO CUTE! I didn't know you had one. Miss you lady!
ReplyDeleteWhit!! The frames look cute and the camping by the lake looks gorgeous!! Miss you!
ReplyDelete