I just finished the 11th week of my internship.
I have only 2 1/2 weeks left.
I cannot believe how quickly it has gone by!
This week was busy because,
Dan is preparing for finals
(he studies 6 days a week),
I am finishing an online class,
and I have a project and case study to finish up.
Of course we made time to celebrate Taylor's Birthday!
We went to The Cheesecake Factory for dessert.
After a long week of working and studying,
we went out for a date on Friday.
It is always nice to get out and have some alone time.
We ate at California Pizza Kitchen
and walked around Legacy Village.
It is one of the coolest-looking outdoor malls!
They already had their Christmas decor up!
Carne Asada Pizza & BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad
We had a lot of fun walking around,
although it was pretty dang cold!
Last week we had the missionaries over for dinner.
I put Dan in charge of the table settings.
I turn around and this is what I see...
. . . Dan calls it the "lotus" napkin folding technique.
I am so impressed with his skill!
I cannot wait to see what comes next ;)






haha i got to the bottom of this post and saw Dan's table setting job. I love how there is a candle in the middle. haha! Love you guys!!!
ReplyDeletefun times! Makes me want to go to California Pizza Kitchen. yum.
ReplyDelete