12.08.2010

Christmas Time Is Here

We had our ward's Christmas party last weekend.
This is me excited about Christmas
and enjoying the cute table decorations!
I had also just found out that Santa was coming too.
We sang Christmas carols while waiting for Santa's arrival.
He came and the kids were so excited!!
Matt was the photographer for each family.
Taylor handed out toys from Santa's Toy Box.
Dan and I sat back and watched the darling kids
sit on Santa's lap.
We also were entertained by the kids who were
terrified of the man.
This is one of my favorite people in town.
Her husband went missing when Santa came...
Hm... I wonder where he went?
It has been snowing for three days straight!
It just keeps coming!
More pictures to come.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sad I didn't go. Darn Milo and his sickness. Glad it was fun.

    ReplyDelete