I am the Girl's Camp Director in our ward
and we just got back from this year's camp!
We had way too much fun!
We got to camp with another ward and
fell in love with them.
The girls made new friends and had a blast!
"Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth,
where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where
thieves break through and steal:
But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven,
where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt,
and where thieves do not
break through nor steal.
For where you treasure is,
there will your heart be also."
Matt. 6:19-21
We set up our tents...
We shared the "cry baby" bottle with
the girls that complained at camp.
It was pretty funny... and no more complaints!

We learned CPR...

...played "Minute to Win It" games...


...we got crafty...
We had a great time!
We love you.
You are ALL Gems!


awww!! I'm so sad I couldn't make it! Glad you guys had a good time! I'm excited to hear how it was from the girls.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys had tons of fun!!!
ReplyDelete