It is opening night for This Is Kirtland!
We are so excited!!
It has been so much fun rehearsing
and learning how to act, sing, and dance.
We have made so many new friends
and have loved getting to know the history
of those early saints in Kirtland, Ohio.
After rehearsal the other night,
we celebrated our success and ate some
delicious yogurt at Legacy Village.
Legacy Village is an outdoor mall.
It is really fun to walk around and window shop.
The yogurt was very good!
I am so excited to perform.
It has been several years since I was
on stage and I am loving this opportunity.
There is something so exciting about
getting ready in hair and make-up,
rehearsing parts,
and taking your first steps on stage.
It is so much fun!
Dan snapped this picture of me getting ready.
This is us after our final dress rehearsal!
We will post more pictures of us in our costumes
after this weekend of performances!
If you are in the area, come and see!
Wish us luck!

i wish i could come see! how fun!!!
ReplyDelete