9.05.2011

Mr. & Mrs. Hepworth

Dan's best friend, Jared, was married last week.
We were able to fly out and be there for it all.
It was so much fun to see Dan with
all of his college buddies and childhood friends.
It was especially fun to hear them reminisce and tell
hilarious stories from the past.
We arrived and Dan headed to the bachelor party.
They ate at Tucano's Brazilian Grill and then
headed to the batting cages.
The man of the hour.
We got to go to the Mt. Timpanogos temple
and see them sealed for time and eternity.
It was a beautiful ceremony with such a sweet spirit.
They look so happy!
We went to the luncheon and then spent some
time at the Hepworth's home.
This picture cracks me up!
The PQ boys.
At the reception.
BYU freshman year room mates.
Both in their second year of dental school.
We planned on eating a lot of good food in Utah.
My favorite restaurant is there.
We started at Kneaders and then....
CAFE RIO!!
I know, I am obsessed. I love it.
It is my favorite place to eat in the world.
I am not exaggerating.
I have been tirelessly reminding them
that they need to open one in Ohio.
It was so much fun to be with friends
and celebrate Jared and Megan's wedding.
It was very strange walking around
BYU and not being a student.
So many fond memories!
Congratulations Jared and Megan!
What a beautiful couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment