4.22.2012

26

Dan turned 26!
We had so much fun celebrating.
I love surprising Danny.
He gets so excited and asks what we will
be doing almost every ten minutes.
Haha! It kills him to not know 
but he loves being surprised.
So, I surprised him and we went to see
the comedian Demetri Martin.
 He was hilarious! 
It was a lot of fun to see him live.
Dan bought some hockey tickets through the 
dental school so we went to a 
Lake Erie Monsters Game.
We won! It was awesome.

 I surprised Dan again and took him to an 
indoor amusement park at the IX Center.
It was huge!
He was so surprised.
We went on so many sketchy carnival rides,
watched a circus from China,  watched a tiger show,
and Danny ate a good old-fashioned corn dog!
 We joke around and say that Danny's birthday 
is also known as 
The Annual Shrimp Fest.
We have eaten shrimp every year on his birthday.
This year was particularly fun because we bought
our shrimp fresh at the West Side Market.
He was a happy man!
 Danny loves German Chocolate Cake 
so I decided to make one from scratch.
It was a success!!
It was a long process but totally worth it.
I loved celebrating Dan.
I love that we take birthdays seriously in 
our family because it is so neat to reflect
on some one's life and their accomplishments.
Happy Birthday Danny!
I love you.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a great, fun wife you are!! He had quite the eventful birthday! Lucky man!

    ReplyDelete