I love our little garden.
Making meals has a whole new meaning
when you can walk outside your door and pick
a vegetable right from the plant that you grew!
We have tomatoes coming out of our ears.
Our peppers seem to be never-ending!
We just had a whole new set of flowers come in
and the peppers are growing like crazy.
I love that every year we learn something new
about how to improve our garden.
It makes me so excited to someday
have a big plot of land that I can go crazy with!
I'd say we have been pretty successful in our pots.
We will be eating veggies through September, I am sure!
Thank you to our sweet neighbor who cares for our
plants when we are away.
Even when we seem to have neglected them,
we would walk outside and see that she had already
watered them for us.
We are so lucky to have her.
I am off to make a fresh veggie salad to go with our dinner.
I am making these rolls too.
Delicious!
I am off to make a fresh veggie salad to go with our dinner.
I am making these rolls too.
Delicious!




I'm so glad you are having success with your garden this year. Miss you!
ReplyDelete