10.12.2013

California Visitors

My parents came out for their annual visit to Cleveland.
We always have the best time with them.
Since they flew out on their wedding anniversary, 
we celebrated with them and had all the siblings send love notes!
We also surprised them with the news that...
 we are going to be parents!! 
They were so excited, of course!
Another grandbaby!
We ate out in Little Italy just down the street to celebrate.
My Mom is just adorable.
We walked to the Art Museum and looked/shopped around.
When we got back, I was exhausted and nauseous.
She let me take a nap while her and Dad went out for another walk.
They love their walks.
We went to Patterson's Fruit Farm for their delicious
baked goods, stunning Fall scenery, pumpkins,
and apple picking!






They spoiled us with more delicious meals. Seriously. 
You can't come to Cleveland without 
stopping at The West Side Market.

 We hiked in the Cleveland Metroparks, too!

Those two!
I love spending time with them.
I LOVE when they come to visit and spend 
time with me and Dan.
It is the highlight of the year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment