6.06.2010

Rollin' on the River

On Thursday, I was surprised to find these beautiful flowers on my doorstep.
Dan had these sent to me at home after he went to work for the day.
Thursday was the day we were engaged.
One whole year ago!
I cannot believe we are reaching our one year mark!

So this weekend we went White Water Rafting!!
We went with Dan's sales team and had way too much fun!
Pre-Rafting:




Post Rafting:



I split open my thumb coming down the river:

Later that night we had everyone over for
ice-cream,
cookies, and
Tim Burton's:
Alice in Wonderland.


It was really fun for Dan (and the team)
to take a break from work and do something adventurous.
I loved it because I got to spend more time with Dan this week!
We got to eat Sunday dinner at Uncle Marc's house
and visit with cousins!
We also made this tasty dessert!
It was something new to try.
They are simple
and delicious!

I am still trying to decide:
whether or not I enjoyed Alice in Wonderland,
and if I need stitches in my thumb...
Wish me luck!

P.S. What a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment