We threw a baby shower for Mrs. Taylor Hall!

It was so much fun to shower Taylor with
gifts and love.
She SO deserves it ALL!
We are so excited for her little man to arrive.
This was our lovely host, Stacey.

The food. Yummmm.

Taylor has so many friends that adore her!
It was so much fun to spend time with all the ladies.
Taylor's mom was able to fly out for the shower!
I know they loved every minute of their time together.
I am so glad she came for the occasion!
Taylor got so many cool presents that I know
will be so useful for her first couple months as a mother.
I am so excited for you Taylor!
Aunt Whitney and Uncle Dan are so excited
to meet their new nephew, but even more excited that
Matt and Taylor will be parents!




Yay for Taylor!!! We are so excited, too! And THAT's where Lisa was this weekend. We had a ward activity and I was counting on her yummy pies! But that's okay...I got a rain check :) Looks like a fun shower! Thanks for posting about it!
ReplyDeleteYou are so cute! I love your blog. How do you add pictures to your blog?? I am just starting out and don't know how to do anything. If you could help me I would love it. THanks! Miss you!
ReplyDeleteCute decorations! Did you do those yourself??
ReplyDelete