8.18.2011

California

We left Utah and went to San Clemente!
I love my little part of town.
You can smell the beach in my backyard.
It was lovely having family together.
I especially enjoyed talking with my Grandpa.
Another highlight was playing with these little kiddos!
We took a stroll to the beach....
...and relaxed on the beach.
I really loved spending time with this little girl.
She is too darn cute.
“When we have sampled much and have wandered far
and have seen how fleeting and sometimes superficial
a lot of the world is, our gratitude grows
for the privilege of being part
of something we can count on—
home and family and the loyalty of loved ones.
We come to know what it means to be
bound together by duty, by respect, by belonging.
We learn that nothing can fully take
the place of the blessed relationship of family life.”
-President Thomas S. Monson

No comments:

Post a Comment