8.09.2011

LV

We started our trip out West with a stop in Las Vegas.
It was so relaxing and beautiful!
Dan's sister lives there and she sure made
everyone feel comfortable and relaxed!
She can put out quite the spread of food,
has a refreshing pool,
and knows how to have fun!
Dan started out his time with a little drive
in their sweet rides.
We spent all day in the pool.
Here we are waiting in line to go on the rides
on top of the Stratosphere!!
Yeah, I still cannot believe I did that.
Everyone after the ride.
Like I said, the food was amazing!
The kitchen was a happening place.
Sorry, it's a blurry one.
We played some games,
laughed a lot, and enjoyed each others company.
Thanks Chrissy & Dave!
We had a great time and are looking
forward to seeing you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment