I love that we take Valentine's Day seriously in our home.
It is so much fun to decorate, make cards,
and plan a fun Valentine's date!
We ate a lot of chocolate this year...
...I may have gone overboard with the pink & red decor...
...and I made Valentine's for our Relief Society sisters.
On Valentine's Day, Dan and I each planned
a part of the date.
I got home to find these beauties on the stove.
I found a special on a couples massage!
Not pictured.
Not only was it discounted for the month of February
but Dan's student ID gave us a better deal!
It was so relaxing. Dan deserved a little pampering.
This school year has not been kind.
Anyway, we got home feeling so relaxed and rejuvenated!
We headed downtown to this cool spot where the river
meets the lake and there is a beautiful view of downtown.
Dan shared some really special things with me.
It was my favorite part of the night.
In the basket are homemade raspberry and
white chocolate muffins that he baked himself!!
We ended with dinner at Michelangelo's.
Other things I have enjoyed this month is
hearing Dan play the piano on a nightly basis.
Not only do I love that he practices but I love
that it makes him happy.
I have loved going to get hot chocolate
with Dan this winter.
It is the best activity when it is freezing outside!!
I snapped this picture last night as
Dan was doing the dishes.
How did I get so lucky?
He even dances as he cleans! Ha! I love it.
I feel just as in love as I did the day we got married.
I love you, Dan! XO!

I love catching up with your life on your blog, Whit! Glad to see things are going well. Love you!
ReplyDelete