We were able to attend the Romney Rally
here in Cleveland!
I am so glad we went early and got to be up close.
We went with a bunch of our friends
and really had a good time.
We were certainly educated and completely
impressed with Mitt. Wow.

I loved hearing Ann Romney talk about Mitt.
The way he talked about her was very special as well.
You can really tell they are a team.


Here are some of my lovely friends.

Mitt made the rounds after his speech and shook hands,
gave hugs, held babies, took pictures, and smiled.

Yes, I really was this close. It was awesome!


What an experience!
I would love to go to other presidential candidate
rallies, just to get a feel for who they are and
what they believe.
It is one thing to see them on TV and another
to see them in person.
I am so glad we went!
Mitt is the man for the job.
Can't wait to vote.
Go Mitt!

No comments:
Post a Comment